Tips for Everyday Living
What can managing your Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration (Wet AMD) look like? Check out these life and health tips to learn how you can help prioritize your vision and overall health and wellness.
I hope that in your busy life, you will do what needs to be done to manage your own eye health so you can keep doing the things that matter most.”
Wet AMD will change your daily life, but it doesn't have to diminish it. Small lifestyle changes can make a huge impact on your eye health and can make a difference in how you prioritize your vision each day. Consider reaching out to a loved one to help you make these important changes.
This resource is for informational purposes only and is not meant to replace a physician's medical advice.
Check out some Resources & Tools to help you manage your Wet AMD and get the support you need.
If you assist someone living with Wet AMD, find additional tips here.
Stay up to date
on our latest
- Low vision aids and low vision rehabilitation. American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO EyeSmart) Web site. http://bit.ly/2ewn7hL. Accessed November 17, 2017.
- Tips for living life to its fullest: tips for low vision. American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) Web site. http://bit.ly/2d8IiIq. Accessed November 17, 2017.
- Smoking and eye disease. American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO EyeSmart) Web site. http://bit.ly/2ievF0Y. Accessed November 17, 2017.
- Facts about age-related macular degeneration. National Institutes of Health, National Eye Institute Web site. http://bit.ly/1dBK8yC. Accessed November 17, 2017.
- Tips for making print more readable. American Foundation for the Blind Web site. http://bit.ly/28VgWEv. Accessed November 17, 2017.